Pages

i hate my life | My Life Sucks

I Hate Life

Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.
Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
The greatest sweetener of human life is friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover.
When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.
What matters in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it.

I Hate Life

The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that one is loved; loved for oneself, or better yet, loved despite oneself.
Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
Life is like an onion: you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island?.to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
Even in the common affairs of life, in love, friendship, and marriage, how little security have we when we trust our happiness in the hands of others!
Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best.
There is only one way to get ready for immortality, and that is to love this life and live it as bravely and faithfully and cheerfully as we can.
I feel like I've started a new chapter in my life, and I need to leave the past behind.
One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is to forgive everybody everything everynight before you go to bed.
We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life.
Grief at the absence of a loved one is happiness compared to life with a person one hates.
I live my life day by day, and that's how I continue to live it.